· Format: 2 wave pools of 3-4 teams each, followed by single elimination playoff bracket, 7 match minimum, 9 match maximum. (schedule is subject to change based upon final number of teams)
· Schedule and live results on the web: Advanced Event Systems.
· Venues, 20 courts:
o Rochester National Volleyball Center (NVC) with 11 sport specific volleyball courts, cushioned wood floors, 35’ ceilings, custom painted volleyball courts with free zone extension markings, air conditioned, multi level lighting, spectator viewing at court level and from mezzanine, free Wi-Fi access, no cost parking at the front door.
o Century High School (CHS), attached to NVC, 3 similar courts
o University Center Rochester Sports Center (UCR). 6 similar courts, 2.2 miles from NVC
· All matches have paid USAV Certified Up/1st Officials
· Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine Trainers are located at NVC, no cost to players, no supplies cost either.
· Coaches & Officials Break Room stocked with free bottled water, snacks, sandwiches, and assorted treats throughout each day of the tournament.
· Game balls, warm up balls and ball carts are provided at each court.
· Individual awards are presented to the 1st and 2nd place winners. Teaam awards will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams.
· Spectator admission, an all event pass, for these two day tournaments is $6 for Adults and $3 for K-12.
· Concessions on site, no coolers allowed.